ZING! THROWS UNIQUE PARTIES & CELEBRATIONS
We keep hearing how much everyone enjoyed our gathering!
Thanks for helping make it a memorable occasion. Ben G.
Birthdays, fundraisers, graduations, reunions, weddings, rehearsal dinners, bridal showers, or just for fun, we can host your event at Zing! No matter what the occasion, we’ll help you plan an exciting party that will be remembered for years to come.
We also love KIDS! – of any age!
We offer half or full facility rentals, with options for coaching (required for kids parties), fun skill-building games, and mini-tournaments. We can provide set-ups for your food and drinks, or run a tab for our healthy drinks and snacks. We can also provide great Zing! T-shirts, prizes, and trophies for your celebrants.
Give us a call. We’ll put it together for you!
MAKE YOUR WEDDING EVEN MORE MEMORABLE!
Create a wedding story that your guests will talk about for years to come.
Celebrate your wedding day – or before and after – with a Rehearsal Dinner, a fun Bachelorette or Bachelor bash for the Bride or Groom, or a morning-after brunch in Zing! to see your guests off in style! Or leave your guests to eat and play while you slip away for your wedding night.
Events can be almost any size and run any length that fits your needs – from a bridal shower, something to celebrate your bridal party, or an incredible way to make great instawedding photos that stand out among your memories.
Bring your own food, or we can put you together with recommended caterers. Run your own party, or we can create a blast event, a mini-tournament, or games that get your party guests moving and laughing for a happy wedding and great memories.
• Half facility for 2 hours: $150.
• Full facility for 2 hours: $300.
Call us to determine availability.
Zing!® is the premier destination for company events of all sizes
With 3,800 square feet, trained facilitators, and designs customized to your needs, we offer programs to build collaboration and trust and a unique way to tell your team “thanks for everything”.
Here’s why you should pick Zing! for your next corporate outing:
- Stress-relieving Enjoyment: Table tennis is a fun sport that everyone can play, so everyone is guaranteed to have a good time!
- Unique Experience: Don’t settle for another picnic or round of mini-golf. As the area’s only full time table tennis center, a party at Zing! offers a one of a kind experience.
- Expert Staff Facilitation: Our friendly professional staff will lead your team through action packed, team building programs where they’ll learn and bond while they play!
- Catering and More: Take your event to the next level with catered food and drink arranged by you or us, trophies and prizes for your employees, and the option to video your event for your employee website.
Play. Learn. Compete. Advance:
- Play. Our games and exercises offer collaboration and challenge.
- Learn. Zing!’s professional coaches make it easy for beginners to succeed and will test the limits of your star players.
- Compete. Round Robin tournaments provide fun and competition for all levels.
- Advance. The Zing! Robot helps novices develop and good players improve performance.
• Boost employee morale and productivity.
Reward and connect your staff with exhilarating team-building events in an exciting new way. Studies show off-site group activities boost productivity, morale, trust, collaboration – even creativity. And those benefits carry over long after the event.
• Bring employees together with Zing!
Hold your next team-building event at Zing! where businesses gather to have fun and enhance teamwork. Located in Easthampton’s newly renovated historic Keystone Mill Building, our spacious facility accommodates groups of all sizes.
Here’s what you’ll find:
A welcoming facility. Zing! offers superb playing conditions including year-round climate control, nine world-class tournament tables, high ceilings, and glare-free all-LED lighting. Our stunning lounge with large-screen TV, café tables, and comfortable seating provides an uplifting atmosphere. Our knowledgeable, professional staff provides support from initial event planning through wrap-up. We apply our corporate team-building experience and in-depth insight to our table tennis events.
You know your business; we know ours. Let’s plan a memorable event that meets your company’s goals. Give us a call at (413) 203-5942 or email info@ZingTT.com to learn more about our team-building options.
Noel Abbott, CEO